5KP Series 5000W
Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Pin Configuration
- Leaving message
- Excellent clamping capability.
- Repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01%.
- Color band denoted cathode except bidirectional.
- 5000W Peak Pulse power capability at 10×1000μs waveform.
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0V to VBR min.
- High temperature soldering: 260℃/10s at terminals.
The 5KP Series are designed specifically to protect sensitive electronics equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events. These devices are ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, Vcc bus and other vulnerable circuits used in automotive, industrial and consumer electronic applications.
- I/O Interface
- AC/DC Power supply
- Other vulnerable circuits used in Telecom,Computer, Industrial and Consumer electronic applications
TYPICAL APPLICATION DIAGRAM